Transgressions

Eric. 22. Ft. Worth, TX.

co-gi-to:

untamedcomets:

This is important

IMPORTANT. BOOST.

I have a lot of problems with these, and as a result, this thing called “feminism” in general.

First, it’s not like men aren’t taught not to rape. Any guy that was raised even remotely close to well knows not to rape. But similarly, everyone that is taught to drive is taught to stay in their lane but everyone is still taught to watch out for people who don’t. It’s not that all men aren’t taught not to rape, but telling women not to leave their drink alone is just a precaution for the small percentage of men who take advantage of women. It’s not “victim blaming”, is just fucking safety.

Second, of course no one is going to eat out of a poisoned bowl of m&ms but that has to be the worlds shittiest analogy. 10% is way too high of a number if you’re suggesting 10% of men are rapists, and trying to blame the other “90%” for those guys’ actions is just ridiculous.

As for the other two, sadly those are probably true. Not that I or any respectable guy wishes that to be true but the fact that all men get blamed for a few assholes is bullshit.

(Source: adventuringasnotagrownup, via wemustnotend)

britteryikes:

"How fat bitches laugh"

(via 6marky6mark6)

princessbitter:

Okay. So you mean to tell me this scrawny little bitch doesn’t read a single article or essay where black woman discuss how she is mocking and appropriating our culture? Does being that rich really make you so fucking stupid that you don’t understand what’s offensive? I feel like Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry hold regular meetings where they discuss how they are going to piss of black women. Y’all are not cute, quirky, or ironic. Just disrespectful. Stop supporting them!

Is having a fat ass a trait restricted to black women? All these fucking SJWs on tumblr need to just get the fuck over it.

(via gutterflovver)

Dashboard Confessional

—Hands Down

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
So won’t you kill me
So I’ll die happy

(Source: maybeanime, via jessypanda)

Nirvana

—Breed

currentrotation:

"Breed" by Nirvana

"Even if you have, even if you need, I don’t mean to stare…"

(via megdlynnn)

Nirvana

—Rape Me

currentrotation:

"Rape Me" by Nirvana

"My favorite inside source, I’ll kiss your open sores, appreciate you concern, you’re gonna stink and burn…"

(via jessypanda)